You can fund any of our ancillary offerings in a way that suits your budget. You can pay some of your employees' premium - or nothing at all. Either way, your employees will benefit from our competitive group rates, which are generally far less expensive than purchasing insurance on their own.
Making Life Easier
Offering all your benefits through UnitedHealthcare not only makes your life easier with one administrative and service team for all products, one enrollment and installation and one bill, but it also delivers value for your employees.
Easy for you
- Administration made simple with a dedicated account team for all products
- Onsite enrollment sessions for larger groups
- 24-hour automated services, including eligibility changes and ID cards
Easy for your employees
- Simple, personalized enrollment materials
- Onsite enrollment sessions (for larger groups) with enrollment counselors to help guide employees in benefit selection
- Online enrollment with enrollment counselors to help guide employees in benefit selection
- One number to call for service for all plans
- 24-hour automated services to check claims, print ID cards and more
Why should you offer these benefits to your employees?
- Healthy employees are more productive and miss fewer days of work. These plans give your employees access to care, programs and tools designed to help them maximize their health.
- Your employees will appreciate access to these plans at group rates - and it will make you more attractive to future employees. Did you know, for example, that dental insurance is the third most requested employee benefit after medical insurance and a retirement plan. As the economy improves, the best employees will shop around for an employer who offers a strong benefit package.
- It doesn't have to cost you anything. When you think about it, why wouldn't you offer voluntary plans from UnitedHealthcare?
Ask your broker for more information or contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.