UnitedHealthcare Choice is an "open access" health care plan. Your employees can choose any provider they'd like to see in the UnitedHealthcare national network. There are over 790,000 physicians and health care professionals and 5,700 hospitals nationwide. Members must stay in the network to receive benefits. They have the freedom to choose their physician or specialist without visiting a "primary care physician" for a referral.
- Fixed dollar copayments
- Benefits designs include coinsurance options
- Access to UnitedHealthcare Care CoordinationSM services
Advantages of the Choice plan include:
- Lower out-of-pocket costs for network care
- No claim forms or bills to worry about
- UnitedHealthcare's Web site myuhc.com® for information on benefit eligibility, coverage, account history, claims status, physicians and hospitals, estimated out-of pocket costs, health plan options, health and wellness topics, health records and to ask medical professionals questions online
To see if this plan is available in your state, use our Group Plans Search tool.