Dental Plan Enhancements
Our PPO (Preferred Provider Organization), INO (In-Network Only) and Indemnity dental plans automatically include some plan enhancements. Other features can be purchased for an additional cost.
The features that are included automatically are:
- Oral Cancer Screenings for Adults Includes light contrast screening & brush biopsy. Learn more about why Oral Cancer Screenings are important.
- Prenatal Benefit Industry leading benefit with extra visits for preventive and periodontal services during entire pregnancy and three months following delivery as determined by dentist. Learn more about our Prenatal Dental Program.
The features that are optional for an additional cost:
- Consumer MaxMultiplier® Rollover Benefit Members who have at least one dental visit during a plan year and do not exceed a set threshold are rewarded with dollars that roll over to the next plan year.
Dollars may be used for future dental services.
Rewards never expire. PPO plan members who receive ALL of their care from network providers receive additional reward. Required participation of 2 or more members when there are waiting periods and endodontics, periodontics and oral surgery are Class III (Major).
These stipulations are not required for groups of 10 or more.
- FlexAppeal Preventive MaxMultiplier With this benefit, preventive and diagnostic services are not applied to the deductible or annual max. Preserves dollars for needed restorative services. Encourages preventive care.
Required participation of 10 or more members.
- Flex Appeal Enhanced - Coverage for white fillings on back teeth, dental implants and expanded coverage for adults that includes any combination of four preventive visits and periodontal maintenance treatments during a 12-month period. Required participation of 10 or more members.
Learn more about these Plan Enhancements (PDF).