We Help Make Plan Administration Easy
Our plans leave you more time to do what you do best run your business.
We understand that you're busy managing your business, not your health care plan. That's why our plans provide tools, tips, and support to simplify your administrative duties while empowering your employees to take charge of their health.
Make your life easier.
We offer extensive online tools and support for employers:
- Manage transactions, eligibility information, and more in real time
- Get benefit costs and use information to make informed program decisions
- Receive electronic invoices
- Set up automated or online payments
- Track and view payment history
Communication Resource Center
- Maintain your health plan and maximize benefits
- Build an interactive wellness communication plan
- Access health and wellness tools
- Manage workplace wellness programs
- Learn how to make your health care plan more effective, with a focus on affordability, quality, usability, and access issues
- Published four times a year
There are more ways to save.
If you choose to provide specialty products such as dental, life, disability, and vision insurance along with your medical plan, you'll experience less administrative hassle. Plus, the more products you offer, the more you save.
You also can lighten your administrative load by enrolling in additional medical services through UnitedHealthcare. We offer Pre-Tax Premium Plans, COBRA and Flexible Spending Accounts at no additional cost. These programs allow you to reduce payroll-related taxes and improve employee satisfaction.
Give your employees the tools to manage their health.
Our online tools and resources help your employees focus on staying healthy and happy, while teaching them to spend their health care dollars wisely.
Through myuhc.com, employees can:
- View claims and access claim forms
- Print an ID card
- Look up benefits
- Find a doctor, dentist, optometrist, or mental health resources
- Locate a pharmacy and refill a prescription
- View online statements and account balances
- Estimate health care costs
- Access their Personal Health Record
- Work with an Online Health Coach
- Find out about extra programs and discounts
- Set up direct deposits and automatic payments
Our Employees are Happier with UnitedHealthcare
Lora Kendall, benefits coordinator for a Utah-based business, says customer service gives fast and friendly help to her and the employees. Watch video
Tools for Employers
Tools for Employees
Take the MyUHC Tour
Request an employer group quote
Find a broker