Commitment to Wellness
We don't just help your employees when they’re sick.
UnitedHealthcare understands that improving benefits and treatment options for our members positively impacts the entire health care system.
Here’s how: Our programs and services support your efforts to keep employees healthy. Healthier employees tend to be more productive and spend fewer health care dollars. Health care professionals have more time to focus on patients with serious needs. In general, the whole system simply works more smoothly and effectively.
An important part of our commitment includes access to valuable information and resources. The tools and services available on UnitedHealth Wellness® and myuhc.com® focus on delivering this access to employees.
Through these programs and tools, your employees can:
- Identify current health status
- Learn about areas for improvement
- Get personalized, easy-to-understand health information
- Enroll in programs to lose weight, quit smoking or improve nutrition
- Find support through online health coaching.
- Manage chronic diseases
- Get discounts on wellness products and services not covered
To learn more about what UnitedHealthcare is doing to help members stay healthy, visit our Health & Wellness section.
Log in to employereservices.com
Find a broker
UnitedHealth Wellness Portfolio Disclaimer