Discounts & Savings
Stretch your health care dollars by taking advantage of these discounts and savings available to UnitedHealthcare members.
Save money on health and wellness services
Get 10-50% off many health and wellness purchases not included in your standard health plan. The UnitedHealthcare UnitedHealth Allies® health discount program includes savings on:
- Dental, vision and hearing care, including teeth whitening, laser eye surgery and hearing devices
- Alternative care includes acupuncture, chiropractic care and massage therapy
- Health supplies include diabetic and medical supplies, beauty and skin care and vitamins and supplements
- Long-term care includes nursing facilities, assisted living, respite programs and medical equipment
- Wellness resources include weight management plans, nutrition counseling, fitness clubs and smoking cessation programs
Log in to myuhc.com® to check out all the health and wellness discounts available through UnitedHealthcare UnitedHealth Allies health discount program. To get there:
myuhc.com >> Extra Programs & Discounts
Find cost-effective, high-quality care
Find providers in the UnitedHealth Premium® designation program that provide high-quality care and cost-effective treatment options.
Estimate your treatment costs
Use the Treatment Cost Estimator on myuhc.com to:
- See network and non-network cost comparisons
- Plus, view estimates for your deductible
It's a great way to get a clear picture of the costs associated with your care.
Log in to myuhc.com to use the Treatment Cost Estimator. To get there:
myuhc.com >> Benefits & Coverage >> Treatment Cost Estimator
Save money on your medications
Go to Pharmacies & Prescriptions on myuhc.com to:
- Compare medication costs
- Find local pharmacies
- Save money on your prescriptions
Log in to myuhc.com to visit the Pharmacies & Prescriptions pages. To get there:
myuhc.com >> Pharmacies & Prescriptions
Some UnitedHealthcare condition management, wellness programs and services may not be available in all states for all group sizes. Please check the certificate of coverage for your employer's health plan.