Suite Spot Offering for Groups 51+
Suite Spot is a joint product from Kaiser Permanente® and UnitedHealthcare offered to employers with 51 or more eligible employees in California. Combining the strengths of two major health plans creates a powerful solution that can save your clients valuable time and resources.
Broad Choice of Providers at a Lower Overall Premium
- Kaiser Permanente's high efficiency network can reduce overall premium, while Kaiser Permanente and UnitedHealthcare's complementary networks provide access to the vast majority of doctors and hospitals
No Participation Restrictions
- No minimum or maximum enrollment requirement for either carrier ensures that the quoted rate remains unchanged, even after open enrollment.
Long Term Product Stability
- Whole case underwriting prevents the onset of a death spiral and resulting carrier displacement and high switching costs
Consolidated Administration at No Additional Charge
- Consolidated administration is provided by Benu Administrative Services, a specialist in multiple carrier benefit offerings. With Suite Spot, you will receive:
- One invoice consolidates all medical plans
- One employer web site lets you access plan information and process adds, terminations, and changes
- One point of contact for employer customer service for all eligibility and billing needs
For more information about enhancing your benefits offering with Suite Spot, contact your broker.
*Available in California only.