Work with a market leader
With more than 30 years of experience in the Federal Medicare program, we offer one of the largest, broadest portfolios of products and services for retirees. With this experience and product breadth, comes the flexibility to work with you to design retiree programs to fit your needs.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare, you can feel confident that you're working with one of the nation's largest and most experienced senior health care businesses with a strong track record of stable premium rate increases.
How can my organization benefit?
UnitedHealthcare can help:
- Control your costs
- Reduce your financial liability and risk
- Manage your growing retiree population
- Design custom retiree solutions that are easy to administer
- Provide health care coverage that contributes to retirees’ well-being
- Ease the transition for you and your retirees
How will my retirees benefit?
Serving 1 in 5 Medicare Beneficiaries*, our experience and knowledge of the needs of older adults enables us to provide the service and support your retirees deserve. Retirees can benefit from:
- Well-designed Medicare coverage options. Benefits go beyond Original Medicare with extra value-add benefits such as preventive care and wellness programs.
- Dedicated, retiree-focused call center. Providing personalized service, our Medicare experts are specially trained to take the time to understand and answer your retirees' questions and respond to their needs.
- An array of decision support tools. Easy to understand Medicare educational guides, retiree newsletters, plan information and online resources help your retirees choose the right coverage for their needs and budget.
Read our disclaimer
*Source: UnitedHealth Group 2010 Annual Report