Work with the market leader
If you are like most plan sponsors, you are actively considering alternatives to your current retiree health care strategies alternatives that will allow you to capitalize on new cost-saving and long term risk-management opportunities.
With more than 30 years of experience in the Federal Medicare program, we offer one of the largest, broadest portfolios of products and services for retirees. With this experience and product breadth, comes the flexibility to work with you to design programs to fit your business strategy and the needs of your retiring employees.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare, you can feel confident that you're working with one of the nation's largest and most experienced senior health care businesses with a strong track record of stable premium rate increases.
How can my organization benefit?
Let UnitedHealthcare be your trusted guide in helping your organization:
- Transition to exchange-based solutions with a defined contribution subsidy.
- Leverage new sources of Medicare funding (such as a Medicare Part D Employer Group Waiver Plan).
- Move from a group-based retiree plan to a Medicare Advantage medical plan delivering equivalent benefits at a lower overall program cost.
- Take advantage of group pricing while maintaining individual retiree choice.
How will my retirees benefit?
We have helped over 1,100 employers with retiree transitions. Our experience and knowledge of the needs of older adults enables us to provide the service and support your retirees deserve. Retirees can benefit from:
- Well-designed Medicare coverage options. Benefits go beyond Original Medicare with extra value-add benefits such as preventive care and wellness programs.
- Dedicated, retiree-focused call center. Providing personalized service, our Medicare experts are specially trained to take the time to understand and answer your retirees' questions and respond to their needs.
- An array of decision support tools. Easy to understand Medicare educational guides, retiree newsletters, plan information and online resources help your retirees choose the right coverage for their needs and budget.
Read our disclaimer