Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 lb skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Tbsp blackening spice mix or Cajun seasoning (no salt added)
- 1/2 small head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- Low-fat sour cream, for serving
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Coat both sides of the salmon with the seasoning mix and cook, covered, until opaque throughout and blackened, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, cilantro, oil, lime juice and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Flake the salmon into pieces. If desired, spread sour cream on the tortillas, then fill with the salmon and top with the lettuce mixture.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Dietary Fiber: 4g