- 1 Pork tenderloin (12-16 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- Preheat grill.
- Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 155-160°, turning once. Let pork stand 10 minutes.
- To prepare sauce, whisk maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, and sage in a medium saucepan, add apples. Heat sauce over medium heat until heated.
- Cut pork crosswise into ½ inch thick slices and divide onto four plates. Pour maple apple sauce over meat and serve immediately.
Recipe by Kathleen Zelman, MPH, RD
Total Fat: 5.5g
Saturated Fat: 1.5g
Total Carbohydrates: 17g
Dietary Fiber: 5g