- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 ripe beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated
- Parmesan cheese
- Prepare grill or griddle to medium high heat.
- Place chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound each piece to ½-inch thickness with meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill or griddle then coat with cooking spray; grill chicken 4-5 minutes per side or until done.
- Whisk lemon juice, shallots and olive oil; drizzle over arugula and toss well to coat.
- Place grilled chicken on plate, top with 1 cup arugula and ¼ of tomatoes.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 99
Saturated Fat: 3g
Dietary Fiber: 1g