Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1-in. piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 4 small baby bok choy, trimmed and leaves separated
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 6-oz skinless halibut or cod fillets (3/4-in. thick)
- Black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the marmalade, soy sauce and ginger. Tear off four 12-in. squares of parchment paper or aluminum foil and arrange on two baking sheets.
- Divide the bok choy and bell pepper among the squares, place the fish on top, season with 1/2 tsp pepper and spoon the marmalade mixture over the fish. Top each fillet with another square of parchment or foil.
- Fold each edge up and over three times. Then fold each corner of the packet under itself to create a seal that will remain intact while packet is in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Transfer each packet to a plate. Gently lift the top piece of parchment. Using a paring knife or scissors, cut an X in the center. Fold back the triangles, gently tearing open the paper, to expose the meal inside (be careful of the steam). Serve with the scallions, for sprinkling, and the rice.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 3g