Active Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- Cook the rice according to package directions. In a small bowl, whisk together the hoisin, lime juice and 1 Tbsp water; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots and bell pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until the vegetables are just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and heat the remaining Tbsp oil. Season the pork with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the hoisin mixture and cook for 1 minute.
- Return the vegetables to the skillet, add the bean sprouts (if using) and cook, tossing, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve over the rice and sprinkle with the scallions.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 3g