Active Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb new potatoes (about 12), quartered
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup small, sweet, red, cherry peppers (such as Peppadew), quartered
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining Tbsp oil in a second skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper, and cook until browned, 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken to the other skillet, nestling it among the potatoes. Add the wine and cherry peppers and simmer, covered, until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in the oregano.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 2g