Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 lb tilapia, cut into 1 1/2-in.-thick strips
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger dressing, divided
- 1 can (15 oz) sliced baby corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag (10 oz) mixed salad greens
- In a medium bowl, combine tilapia and scallions with 2 Tbsp sesame ginger dressing. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Place tilapia on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil for 7 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Toss remaining 2 Tbsp dressing with baby corn and salad greens until lightly coated. Divide salad and fish among plates.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrates: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 7g