Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 lbs.), skin removed
- 2 tsp. Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dark rum (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Rub drumsticks with seasoning. Place in a 3 1/2-qt. or larger slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce and rum over chicken. Turn chicken to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with scallions. Great with coleslaw and cornbread on the side.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 1g