Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours
Makes 7 cups
- 1 slow cooker liner (we used Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners)
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium poblano peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn niblets
- 1 jar (16 oz.) smooth chipotle or roja salsa (we used Old El PasoTM)
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa chili spice blend (we used McCormickTM) or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. salt-free chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- Sour cream, shredded cheese, toasted pumpkin seeds
Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liners is a trademark of Reynolds Foil Inc.
Old El Paso is a trademark owned by PET INCORPORATED.
McCormick is a registered trademark owned by McCormick & Company, Incorporated.
- Line a 3-qt. or larger slow cooker. Mix all ingredients except cilantro in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours until vegetables are tender and flavors are blended.
- Stir in cilantro. Top with sour cream, cheese and/or toasted pumpkin seeds.
Saturated Fat: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 18g