If cancer strikes, you don’t have to go through it alone.
At MyCancerHub.com, cancer patients and caregivers can find support and information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Connect in an online community
MyCancerHub.com is a community of cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, and medical professionals who are there to share and connect with others. With MyCancerHub.com you’ll find online community tools where you can:
- Create Your Own Blog – Keep family and friends informed or share your experience with others.
- Ask-a-Nurse – Submit questions to a nurse specializing in cancer.
- Participate in Discussions – Ask questions, offer advice, and share stories.
Learn about cancer
MyCancerHub.com also offers educational resources for those who are just diagnosed and those who are living with cancer. Resources include:
- Library of cancers
- Current news on cancer treatments
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Gain comfort in knowing you are not alone. Join the MyCancerHub.com community today.