Convenience and comprehensive coverage combined
Copay insurance plans from UnitedHealthcare's Golden Rule Insurance Company, underwriter of UnitedHealthOne plans, offer many of the same features, benefits, and qualifications as traditional employer insurance plans.
Copay insurance plans:
- Require a set fee for office visits with no copay for preventive care visits to your Preferred Network doctor
- Cover 100% of your history and exam costs after copayment (subject to all policy provisions)
- Usually include prescription drug card benefits
Golden Rule has coverage available for inpatient and outpatient medical expenses. A Golden Rule Copay insurance plan may be right for you if you:
- Prefer the convenience and predictability of copayments for routine health care expenses
- Have young children with regularly scheduled doctor visits
- Want copayment benefits for prescription drugs
Need insurance for yourself or your family?
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility and renewal terms, call 1-888-545-5205 or get a health insurance quote.
Want to learn more about our copay insurance plans?
Visit Golden Rule's copay insurance page.
Insurance and HMO plans are subject to health underwriting and product availability and insurance and HMO plan designs vary by state. Deductibles, coinsurance and copay amounts differ by state and plans. Not available in all states. View legal disclaimer