Take control of your health care dollars
Health Savings Accounts (HSA) from UnitedHealthcare's Golden Rule Insurance Company, underwriter of UnitedHealthOne plans, combine a lower-cost, high deductible health insurance plan with a tax-favored savings account.
HSAs allow you to:
- Deposit the money you save on premiums into your tax-favored health savings account (HSA), subject to federal limits
- Use these savings to pay your qualified health care expenses until you meet your out-of-pocket maximum
- Have insurance start paying your covered health care costs once your deductible is met
- Let your unspent savings roll over year after year and earn interest
Golden Rule HSAs may be right for you if you want:
- More control over how your health care dollars are spent
- One calendar year deductible per family
- Lower monthly premiums
- Tax savings
Need health insurance for yourself or your family?
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility and renewal terms, call 1-888-545-5205 or get a health insurance quote.
Want to learn more about our Health Savings Accounts?
Visit Golden Rule's HSA page.
Insurance and HMO plans are subject to health underwriting and product availability and insurance and HMO plan designs vary by state. View health savings account (HSA) plan legal disclaimer. Not available in all states.
Health insurance designed with you in mind
We'll help you find health insurance that fits your budget.
Do you want more control over how your health care dollars are spent?
Our Health Savings Account (HSA) plans combine lower-cost, high deductible health insurance with a tax-advantaged health savings account.