A more economical way to help protect your health
Some people prefer to pay a higher deductible, knowing that subsequent covered expenses will be paid by their insurance plan.
With high deductible insurance plans from UnitedHealthcare's Golden Rule Insurance Company, underwriter of UnitedHealthOne plans:
- Your deductible is higher than other insurance plans, but your premium is lower
- You take responsibility for covering any minor or routine health care expenses until your calendar year deductible is met
- Once you meet your deductible, your covered health care costs are paid by insurance*
A Golden Rule High Deductible Insurance plan may be right for you if you are:
- Willing to pay for routine health care expenses in exchange for lower premiums
- An early retiree needing a bridge to Medicare
- Looking for protection from unexpected accidents or illnesses at a lower cost
Need health insurance for yourself or your family?
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility and renewal terms, call 1-888-545-5205 or get a health insurance quote.
Want to learn more about our High Deductible Health Insurance?
Visit Golden Rule's High Deductible Health Insurance page.
View high deductible legal disclaimer
*Coinsurance may apply
Insurance and HMO plans are subject to health underwriting and product availability and insurance and HMO plan designs vary by state. Not available in all states.
Health insurance designed with you in mind
We'll help you find health insurance that fits your budget.
A high deductible health insurance plan allows you to save money on your premiums while taking the responsibility for covering minor or routine out-of-pocket medical expenses.
Plus, you have the protection of comprehensive coverage in case of serious illness or injury.