Don't worry about the future. Prepare for it.
You're young and healthy. Why should you care about health insurance? Because just one accident or serious illness could jeopardize your academic plans, along with your future.
UnitedHealthcare Student Coverage offers:
- Coverage for essential medical services year-round, on- or off-campus
- Coverage from a leader in the student health industry, backed by the strength of United HealthCare Insurance Company
UnitedHealthcare StudentResources provides unparalleled service, including:
- 24/7 online access to coverage and account information and forms
- Toll-free customer service support
- Fast, efficient claims processing
- Access to UnitedHealthcare's Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) national physician network
- 24/7 access to NurseLineSM and help from registered nurses
- Online access to health resources
To learn more, visit UnitedHealthcare StudentResources. To review available benefits, visit Find My School's Plan. You may also contact your school's benefits administrator to verify availability of UnitedHealthcare StudentResources. Then follow your school's enrollment process.
Graduating to health insurance on your own?
Visit UnitedHealthcare's Golden Rule Insurance Company, underwriter of UnitedHealthOne plans, Student Resources page.
Ready to compare UnitedHealthOne personal health insurance plans?
For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility and renewal terms, call 1-888-545-5205 or get an instant health insurance quote.
UnitedHealthOne insurance and HMO plans are subject to health underwriting and product availability. UnitedHealthOne insurance and HMO plan designs vary by state. View legal disclaimer.