1. Know what your health benefits cover.
Check benefits, deductibles and out-of-pocket costs online; confirm what's covered and what's not covered. Health Benefits demo
2. Organize your medical claims online.
View processed claim information, remaining balances for deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses. Download claims to a spreadsheet, set-up direct deposits and more. Simplify your life with the convenience of electronic documents online. View Claims demo
How to access Claims and EOB's online PDF
How to access Health Statements online PDF
3. Save money when you order and renew prescriptions online.*
Order prescriptions online, price a medication and find out whether there is a lower cost option. Learn more about prescription drug lists and medications, including interactions and side effects. Locate a neighborhood pharmacy or even arrange home delivery of your order. Pharmacy and Prescriptions demo
4. Save hundreds of dollars - and maybe more.
Track expenses, balances, rollover and deposit histories to plan future expenses and use the information to make important decisions about health care with a Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account or Health Savings Account. Account Balances demo
5. Compare costs for different health plans and treatments.
The Plan Cost Estimator and Treatment Cost Estimator provides you with information to help you become more knowledgeable when making health plan and treatment decisions. Estimate Health Costs demo
| || |
6. Get information from a health care professional.
Communicate one-on-one online with a nurse who can help answer your questions. Use the symptom checker to learn what's going on in your body. Nurse Chat (demo) / Symptom Checker (demo) / Symptom Checker demo
7. Improve your health habits.
Participate in free online health coaching programs that help you set goals to achieve health objectives. Find out the best way to improve your health by taking the online Health Assessment demo. Online Health Coaching Programs demo
8. Organize and store all of your health data in one convenient, confidential place.
Record your family health history demo. Review lab results, medical and pharmacy claims information. Track your progress with important Health Trackers such as blood pressure (demo), cholesterol (demo), and weight (demo). Create reports (demo), print or download a historical claims summary. Personal Health Record demo / Cool Tools demo
9. Learn about health conditions, symptoms and the latest treatment options.
Look up diseases and conditions (demo) from a comprehensive list and get medical information from reliable resources. Use a variety of tools and resources to help you make more informed choices, and improve your total health and well-being. Health Resources demo
It's easy to register:
- Visit myuhc.com and click "Register Now"
- Enter the requested information
- Begin using the site or Take a tour of myuhc.com