myuhc.comŽ mobile - Convenient Smartphone Access to Benefit and Provider Information
Your child develops a high fever while you're in an unfamiliar city. You need to find a doctor and get driving directions to the clinic. If you have a Smartphone, you're in luck. You can use myuhc.com® mobile to access myuhc.com when you're on the go. Compatible with most Smartphone browsers, log into myuhc.com through your Smartphone to search for doctors, view claims, check spending account balances, and find your deductible and out-of-pocket amounts. Don't have your health plan ID card with you? You can also pull up an electronic image of your ID card and either fax or email a copy to your provider directly from your phone.
Here's what you can do with myuhc.com on your Smartphone:
- Find network doctors, hospitals, urgent care and convenience care clinics anywhere in the U.S. including driving directions
- Check your HRA, FSA, or HSA account balances
- Verify deductible and out-of-pocket amounts
- View, fax or email your health plan ID card
- Check your five most recent claims
Easy access use your same login
Visit myuhc.com on your mobile device, and use your same username and password you set up to login to myuhc.com from your computer.