Join Our Network
A growing network for your growing practice.
UnitedHealthcare offers one of the country's strongest health care networks. More than 768,471 doctors and 5,675 hospitals ensure our members get nationwide access to care whenever and wherever they need it.
- Growing membership
Customers include large national and regional businesses, small local employers and individuals in all 50 states.
- Encouraging in-network utilization
Benefit designs, easy-to-use online directories and fixed maximum reimbursement for non-network physicians maximize in-network utilization.
- Innovative electronic solutions
UnitedHealthcare Online® saves you time and paperwork with online patient eligibility information, claim submission and Electronic Payments & Statements (EPS).
- Easy administration
Get real-time adjudication in seconds. Many plans offer members open access and don’t require referrals.
- Commitment to evidence-based medicine
UnitedHealthcare converts the best scientific data into actionable information. We use industry-wide consensus standards to measure quality and efficiency, and reward doctors who consistently follow best practices.
These are just some of the ways we’re working to make the health care experience better—for brokers, employers, members and physicians.
Ready to join? Contact our National Credentialing Center at 1-877-842-3210.
Or, select “New User” in the upper right-hand corner of UnitedHealthcareOnline.com and follow the prompts. Your organization’s administrator may have a User ID and password for accessing UnitedHealthcare online.
Questions: Call 1-866-UHC-FAST (1-866-842-3278)
If you are a California, Oregon, Washington or Nevada provider with one of the following specialties and wish to participate in the PacifiCare Network, please click here for instructions on how to request a contract.
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Long Term Acute Care Centers, Rehab Hospitals
- Ambulance & Transportation Companies
- Audiology/Hearing Aids
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Family Planning Facilities
- Home Health Services, Home Infusion, Hospice, Respite, Specialty Pharmacy
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Lab & Pathology Services
- Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy
- Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Hospital Based Radiology
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Sleep Studies
- Urgent Care
Go to UnitedHealthcareOnline.com