The all-in-one benefits package sets us apart:
- Convenient access to five different benefits for individuals or entire families
- Medical coverage is not required to utilize the SBS benefits
- Time-saving features built-in: one ID card and one toll-free number for entire package of benefits
Every SBS plan includes health-focused services with five types of essential insurance coverage: Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D*, WorkLife Services and Health Discounts.
SBS packages are specifically designed for small businesses with 2 to 99 employees.
Back to Top
- Dental coverage for preventive and diagnostic procedures such as cleanings, x-rays and routine examinations
- Innovative preventive care programs for prenatal dental care as well as coverage for oral cancer screening
- Consumer MaxMultiplierSM a benefit that awards members based upon the unused dental benefit period maximum and can be carried forward each year (based on program guidelines)**
- Access to a large national network of more than 180,000 participating dentists and specialists
Learn more about Dental.
Back to Top
- Comprehensive annual eye exams
- Allowances for eyeglass frames and lenses, or contacts in lieu of eyeglasses
- Discounts for lens options and cost overages
- National network of more than 50,000 private practice and retail chain providers, conveniently located near work or home
- Discounts on popular services, such as LASIK and mail-order contact lenses
Learn more about Vision.
Back to Top
- Includes a $15,000 Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance benefit with no health questions (medical underwriting)
- Travel Assistance: assists travelers with a variety of services such as pre-trip information and emergency medical assistance and transportation
- Will and Trust Preparation: provides access to information on will preparation, including articles, forms and calculators
- Beneficiary Services: offers grief consultation and financial/legal assistance services for beneficiaries
Learn more about Life/AD&D.
The WorkLife Services benefit provides many ways for employees to maintain and balance their health and well-being. Because employees continuously experience life events and their needs change over time, consultations and referrals are available on a wide variety of subjects including:
- Child/Parenting Support Services
- Adult/Elder Support Services
- Chronic Condition Support Services
- 24/7 access to an abundance of online resources at www.liveandworkwell.com
Employees can save 10 to 25 percent on many health-related services not covered by traditional medical coverage. They will receive discounts on hundreds of health care products and services, such as:
- Prescription drugs
- LASIK eye surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Fitness clubs
- Hearing aids
- Infertility services
*Life/AD&D coverage is not available with employee-paid SBS plans.
**Disclosure: The UnitedHealth Allies® discount plan is administered by HealthAllies®, Inc., a discount medical plan organization. The discount plan is NOT insurance. The discount plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for health services. The discount plan does not make payments directly to the providers of health services. The discount plan member is obligated to pay for all health services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. HealthAllies, Inc., is located at P.O. Box 10340, Glendale, CA, 91209, 1-800-860-8773, www.unitedhealthallies.com, email@example.com.
Back to Top