Michael D. Weitzner, D.M.D., M.S.
Dr. Michael Weitzner is vice president, national clinical operations for UnitedHealthcare Specialty Benefits. He has been with UnitedHealth Group since 2000 and among his important contributions, Dr. Weitzner oversees UnitedHealthcare's dental clinical program development, focusing on disease management and wellness programs. He was a practicing dentist for 15 years, and has spent more than 20 years in the health care industry, focusing on dental benefits and the medical-dental group practice environment.
- Celebrate Preventing Tooth Decay with Fluoride Varnish (February 1, 2014)
- Celebrate with Healthy Eating! (November 1, 2013)
- The Best Alternative to Natural Teeth Tooth Implants (August 6, 2013)
- A healthy smile can lead to a healthy heart (July 25, 2013)
- Asthma and Your Dental Health (April 1, 2013)
- Healthy Mom, Healthy Child! (Jan. 3, 2013)
- Keeping your mouth healthy if you have diabetes (Oct. 3, 2012)
- Back to school with a healthy smile (Aug. 1, 2012)
- Piercing and your oral health (Jun. 4, 2012)
- Make Mother's Day a healthy one for you and your baby (April 26, 2012)
- Improve your odds against oral cancer – check out these signs (March 26, 2012)
- Getting your child off to a lifetime of great dental health (Feb. 1, 2012)