Sparkling Fruit Punch
- 1 bottle (64 oz) pomegranate-cherry juice or cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint each blueberries and raspberries
- 1 Gala apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 liters sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine juice with berries and apple slices. Chill for 1 hour.
- To serve, peel cucumber and cut lengthwise in half. Remove seeds and cut into thin slices. Stir cucumber slices and sparkling water into juice mixture. Serve over ice.
- Serving option: If you would like to serve this as an adult beverage, you may add a few shots of vodka.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 1g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Back to Healthy Recipes