Mushroom Sun Dried Tomato Scramble
- 1/2 teaspoon canola or olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- Dash salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and onions for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper. Add to pan and gently stir with a spatula until cooked.
Calories from fat: 48
Saturated Fat: 2g