Chocolate-Malt Ice Cream Cake
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 quart light vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1 quart light chocolate ice cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free fudge topping
- 1 cup chopped malted milk balls
- You'll need an 8-in. springform pan. In a large bowl, stir vanilla ice cream and malted milk powder until blended.
- Spoon chocolate ice cream into bottom of pan; pack into a fairly even layer. Place spoonfuls of the fudge sauce over top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the chopped malt balls.
- Spread vanilla ice cream mixture over top. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- To serve: Remove sides of pan. Place cake on serving plate. Arrange the remaining malt balls around the edge.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 4g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrates: 35g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Back to Healthy Recipes