Mixed Berry Parfaits
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 1 box (3 oz) wild strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup each strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
Planning Tip: Steps 1-4 can be done up to 2 days ahead.
- You'll need five 10-oz glasses.
- Prepare gelatin as box directs. Refrigerate, occasionally stirring gently (try not to create bubbles), 30 minutes or until the gelatin is the consistency of egg whites.
- Meanwhile, stem and hull 1/2 cup of strawberries; cut into small pieces. Combine with 1/2 cup each blueberries and raspberries. Divide fruit mixture among glasses.
- Add gelatin and gently stir with a skewer to incorporate berries so some are suspended in the gelatin (don't overstir). Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Spoon pudding on top of gelatin. Stem, hull and slice remaining strawberries and mix in a bowl with remaining blueberries and raspberries; spoon over pudding.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 3g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrates: 44g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Back to Healthy Recipes