Chicken Cutlets with Spring Green Salad
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, plus more if needed
- 8 small chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 lbs total)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 bunches watercress or arugula
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Working in two batches, cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side (adding more oil to the skillet if needed); transfer to plates.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, the remaining 2 Tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Add the watercress, radishes, edamame and onion and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Dietary Fiber: 2g