Chipotle Pork with Mango Relish & Cumin Sweet Potatoes
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb)
- 3 small sweet potatoes, cut in 1/2-in. wedges
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp each ground chipotle chile pepper and ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powder and salt
- Nonstick spray
- 1 firm-ripe mango, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup each chopped red pepper and minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp each lime juice and chopped cilantro
Serve with: lime wedges.
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat oven to 500ºF. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with nonstick foil.
- Place pork on 1 baking sheet, sweet potatoes on the other. Mix brown sugar, chile powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, the cinnamon, garlic powder and salt; rub over tenderloin.
- Coat potatoes with nonstick spray; toss with remaining 1/2 tsp cumin. Roast potatoes on bottom rack and pork on top rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven; gently toss potatoes and turn pork. Roast 8 to 10 minutes more until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the pork reads 155ºF and potatoes are tender.
- Place pork on cutting board; let rest while making relish.
- Mango Relish: Mix all relish ingredients in bowl. Slice pork, top with relish and serve with potatoes. Squeeze lime wedges on potatoes.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 34g
Dietary Fiber: 4g
Back to Healthy Recipes