Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 Tbsp Chipotle Rub for grilling
- 2 tsp grated lime zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 whole salmon fillet (about 2 1/2 lb)
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) pineapple or orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Pineapple and lime slices, fresh pineapple leaves
- Mix rub, lime zest and cumin in small bowl.
- Put salmon in a large glass baking dish or 2-gallon ziptop bag. Add juices; cover or seal. Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat oven to 450ºF. You'll need a large rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Place salmon, skin-side down, on foil; discard marinade. Evenly sprinkle spice mixture over salmon.
- Bake salmon 15 to 20 minutes until opaque at thickest part. Lift with 2 large spatulas to serving platter, leaving skin behind.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrates: 3g
Dietary Fiber: 0
Back to Healthy Recipes