Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Maple Apple Sauce
- 1 Pork tenderloin (12-16 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- Preheat grill.
- Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 155-160°, turning once. Let pork stand 10 minutes.
- To prepare sauce, whisk maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, and sage in a medium saucepan, add apples. Heat sauce over medium heat until heated.
- Cut pork crosswise into ½ inch thick slices and divide onto four plates. Pour maple apple sauce over meat and serve immediately.
Recipe by Kathleen Zelman, MPH, RD
Total Fat 5.5g
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Back to Healthy Recipes