Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 salmon fillet (1 1/2 lb), cut into 5 equal pieces
- 1/4 cup coarse-grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup or maple-flavored pancake syrup
- Heat oven to 450ºF. You will need a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Place salmon pieces 1 in. apart, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Stir mustard and maple syrup in small bowl until blended; spoon evenly on salmon.
- Bake 10 minutes until salmon is opaque in center.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrates: 8g
Dietary Fiber: 0
Back to Healthy Recipes