Sizzling Roasted Pecan Salmon
- 4 salmon filets (4-6 oz. each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Wedges of fresh lemon
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Combine mustard and honey, brush on top of salmon.
- Mix topping of breadcrumbs, nuts, and parsley and sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake at 400ºF 10-15 minutes or until flaky. Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.
12g fat (1.6g saturated fat, 4.7g monounsaturated fat, 4.3g polyunsaturated fat)
Calories from fat: 42%
Recipe by Kathleen Zelman, MPH, RD