Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours
- 14 each chicken drumsticks and thighs (about 2 1/2 lbs.), skin removed
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup (25% less sodium)
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- Place chicken in 3 1/2-qt. or larger slow cooker. Stir soup and paprika in small bowl until blended. Spoon soup mixture over chicken to cover.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until chicken is tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken to serving platter. Whisk sour cream into the cooking liquid. Serve sauce over chicken.
Saturated Fat: 2g