Active Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 hours
Serves 6 sandwiches
- 4 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/2 of a 2 1/2-lb. squash)
- 1 1/2 lb. lamb meat for stew
- 1 jar (15 oz.) tikka masala cooking sauce (we used PATAK’S®)
- 1 cup frozen peas
PATAK’S is a registered trademark of ACH Food Companies, Inc.
- Stir butternut squash, lamb and 3/4 cup cooking sauce in 3 1/2-qt. or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until lamb and butternut squash are tender. Stir in peas and remaining cooking sauce 15 minutes before the end of cooking.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Dietary Fiber: 3g