A flexible way to help California and Tennessee employees meet their fitness goals
One Pass™ is helping fully insured California and Tennessee employees meet their fitness goals with greater payment flexibility and facility access.
November 22, 2021
One Pass is designed to help employees in California and Tennessee meet their fitness goals by offering greater flexibility of payment and the number of accessible gyms and fitness centers — all at no additional cost to employers as part of the UnitedHealthcare plan.
Available for employees to sign up starting Jan. 1, 2022, One Pass is a single program that allows them to purchase a membership or classes to more than 15,000 gyms and fitness studios. Employees may choose from 4 membership tiers based on their price and gym/fitness facility preferences.
With $117 billion spent annually on health care costs associated with inadequate physical activity,1 One Pass is a flexible service to help employees lead more active and healthier lifestyles.
One Pass features:
- A selection from more than 15,000 gym and fitness studio options nationwide
- Multi-location access enables employees to use different locations in the same month
- Facility options including large national gyms, independent fitness centers and boutique studios
- Membership tiers ranging from $25 to $139 per month
- Unlimited employee access to fitness locations every month
- The ability to change membership tiers monthly, if desired
- Add up to four additional individuals to your One Pass account
To learn more about One Pass in California and Tennessee, please contact your broker or UnitedHealthcare representative.