On-demand self-help tool for stress, anxiety and depression now available to HMO members in California
The Sanvello™ app uses clinically validated techniques to help users improve their mental health anytime, anywhere.
November 22, 2021
Sanvello Health, Inc., a leading provider of digital and tele-mental health solutions is now available to HMO groups in California as of Oct. 1, 2021, with premium access to its digital care delivery platform and self-help app. Created by psychologists, the Sanvello™ app uses clinically validated techniques such as cognitive behavioral therapy — a type of psychotherapy shown to be especially effective for individuals experiencing high levels of stress or symptoms of anxiety and depression. Available from the convenience of a mobile device, Sanvello empowers individuals to engage with activities to help improve their mental health anytime, anywhere — helping relieve symptoms and build life skills that may reduce potential high-cost interventions in the future.
Premium access to Sanvello includes the following features:
- Guided Journeys: Guided Journeys are designed by psychologists to help users build and maintain skills and increase resiliency through simple lessons and on-the-go activities.
- Peer Support: Users can join group conversations to share personal stories and chat with others who often feel just like them.
- Coping Tools: Users can find useful techniques to calm their mind, change their outlook, redirect negative thoughts and improve daily activities and sleep.
- Mindfulness Meditation: Learn how to “pay attention with purpose” and find focus during a time of uncertainty, with a library of guided audio meditations.
- Daily Mood Tracking: Users can track their emotions, add notes and spot patterns that help them feel calmer and in control.
- Assessments: Short weekly interactive quizzes provide clinically validated, objective scores for stress, depression, anxiety and resiliency to measure current levels and quantify progress over time.
To learn more about the Sanvello app read this flier or contact your UnitedHealthcare representative for more information.