Installation process change for CT Oxford fully insured clients
Fully insured Connecticut Oxford cases submitted through SAMx will move to a post-install review process on groups with 3 or more eligible employees.
Timing of welcome letter to CT Oxford fully insured small business clients
To align our small business installation process in the state of Connecticut, beginning July 1, 2023, for August 1, 2023, effective dates and beyond, fully insured Connecticut Oxford cases submitted through SAMx will move to a post-install review process on groups with 3 or more eligible employees.
What this means for producers
We will be issuing a welcome letter before review of the eligibility documents to Connecticut Oxford fully insured small group clients just as we do with UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company (UHIC) fully insured small group clients today.
You will still be required to respond timely to our requests for providing any supporting eligibility
documentation on behalf of the client, including after the welcome letter is issued.
There are no changes to SAMx features, and the current Connecticut Oxford Small Group Tax Form Submissions instructions continue.
Advantages of moving to post-install process
More timely client installation, causing less disruption for members seeking care on or after their effective date.
Situations that will maintain the current process
We will continue the current process for sending the welcome letter post-installation (after our review of a prospective client’s supporting eligibility documentation: e.g., wage and tax records, Participation Certification form) with the following groups.
- Connecticut group enrolling 1 or 2 employees in an Oxford fully insured small group plan
- Connecticut group enrolling through the paper process (U.S. mail) in an Oxford fully insured small group plan
- New York group enrolling online or through the paper process in an Oxford small group fully insured plan
- New Jersey group enrolling online or through the paper process in an Oxford small group fully insured plan
- Level-Funded group enrollments
Contact your Oxford sales representative or our Client Services team at 1-888-201-4216 or email@example.com.