7 new open enrollment educational videos available to share with your employees
These 7 videos from UnitedHealthcare aim to help make open enrollment considerations and concepts more clear and easier to understand.
- All states
- Employee experience
To help clients understand their employees’ health plan options during the open enrollment cycle, UnitedHealthcare is promoting 7 new educational videos that help explain challenging health plan concepts in more simple ways. The 2-minute videos are engaging and address topics of greatest interest to prospects shopping for health insurance.
The educational videos are designed to:
- Increase confidence during plan selection
- Educate employees on challenging topics and key areas of interest
- Ensure easier accessibility on intranet sites, when embedded in pre-member websites or when included in a virtual enrollment booth or health fair
Video topics include:
- Why UnitedHealthcare?
- How a plan works
- Tips for choosing a health plan
- Value of a primary care provider
- Digital plan management tools (myuhc.com®/UnitedHealthcare® app)
- Difference between HSA, HRA, FSA
- Learn about OptumRx
Videos are accessible with closed captions and scripts.
For more information, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
Uncover more ways to help clients save.
Discover plans, strategies and products that may help improve engagement.
Find ways clients and their employees may help simplify the experience, make healthier choices and lower costs.
Explore the innovative strategies that aim to help make health care work better for employers and their employees.