UnitedHealthcare Rewards expanding to Key Accounts, replacing SimplyEngaged, Motion and Rally Base
Effective July 1, 2023, fully insured key accounts will be able to access UHC Rewards.
Effective July 1, 2023, fully insured key accounts will be able to access UHC Rewards. Any clients with existing SimplyEngaged®, UnitedHealthcare Motion® and Rally® Base programs will migrate to UHC Rewards on renewal dates starting July 1, 2023.
UHC Rewards combines features from existing UnitedHealthcare wellness offerings and rewards employees and their spouses for taking healthy actions. Participants can personalize their experience by selecting activities that are right for them — and same goes for ways to spend earnings.
UHC Rewards offers:
- A streamlined digital experience – Employees may start earning rewards by activating UHC Rewards from the UnitedHealthcare® app and their myuhc.com® account.
- Many ways to earn – Employees can earn rewards by tracking daily steps, active minutes and sleep, as well as by completing one-time reward activities.
- Two incentive offerings – $300 annual incentive is embedded in most medical plans; $1,000 annual incentive is available as a buy-up to offer to employees and their spouses.
- Employers with members that have access to SimplyEngaged and Motion rewards will need to complete critical actions before their rewards expire. Please review and share the attached fliers below with your clients, as applicable.
- Employers with members that have access to Rally Base should encourage members to redeem earned coins. After the first day of the new plan year, members will no longer be able to redeem earned coins.
For more information about the program and/or questions about migration, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.