SignatureValue Alliance Overview
UnitedHealthcare’s SignatureValue Alliance HMO Benefit Plan is a health plan that offers access to physicians who’ve been selected based on their ability to guide their patients to the care and resources that help promote better health outcomes and lower costs. Alliance physicians are:
- Focused on delivering highly efficient, evidence-based care
- Committed to using and sharing patient data to coordinate care, which helps improve health outcomes and efficiency
- Invested in technology systems that make secure, reliable and timely data-sharing possible
Here’s how UnitedHealthcare SignatureValue Alliance puts the patient at the center of the health care experience:
- Upon enrollment, members pick a primary care physician from the Alliance network.
- The primary care physician acts as a guide through the health care system and help coordinate additional care.
- At every point along the continuum of care, doctors share vital information about the patient and adhere to best practices for evidence-based medicine.
- Alliance HMO physician groups have agreed to pursue a best practice model aimed at producing a consistent patient experience to help improve quality and lower costs.
The Alliance network includes 35,281 physicians and 258 hospitals in 26 counties across the state.1
For a full listing of participating physician groups, refer to Alliance Provider Directory or visit myuhc.com.