uhceservices provides California HMO business a better experience
Reminder: uhceservices recently launched updates to optimize self-service features for brokers and employers.
Earlier this year, uhceservices.com launched several useful updates to self-service features and benefits now available to California brokers and customers. The newly updated website provides brokers and customers an improved interface with increased functionality that delivers more efficient access to information.
With uhcservices, brokers can:
- Enroll families faster, making eligibility changes easier
- Find members faster with member identiﬁcation or Social Security number, in addition to ﬁrst and last name
- Access commission statements
- Delegate access using user roles and permissions
With uhcservices, customers can:
- Access member information – search for an employee/member and make member-level updates
- Enroll members – add and enroll new hires, and for available HMO plans, add and select their desired primary care providers
- Terminate member coverage – search for a member to terminate their coverage online and print termination confirmation
- View ID cards – request health plan ID cards to be mailed to a member’s residence, print a copy, or create a PDF to share by email
- Generate reports – member and subscriber lists showing all the members and dependents information
- Find plan documents – view and print Schedule of Benefits
For additional information and support, please view the Resource Guide and training videos on uhceservices.com.
Please contact the Portal Team with any additional questions at 866-908-5940.