UnitedHealthcare specialty plans offer Maryland employers flexibility and savings
Learn about the specialty plans offered to Maryland employers.
February 17, 2022
UnitedHealthcare specialty plans help enhance employers’ benefits packages while working to drive down their total cost of care. Integrated benefits may allow employers and their employees get more vale out of their health plan at a lower cost.
Choice, coverage and savings
Flexible plan options let employers choose plans that help fit their budget and help attract and retain employees1. Employers may offer these products as employee-paid (voluntary), employer-paid or shared funding.
- Customizable plans for a variety of prices
- Support access to 7,300+ Mid-Atlantic unique network providers2
- Provide wellness benefits and programs
- Customizable plans for a variety of budgets
- Supports access to 1,690+ unique network providers in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Network includes 481 of the top national retailers
Life, disability, and supplemental health plans
These plans are designed to help provide financial security, support high deductible health plan (HDHP)/health savings account (HSA) strategies and may help improve productivity. More benefits are detailed below:
- Includes life and supplemental life
- Includes short-term and long-term disability with absence management services (e.g., family and medical Leave)
- Includes supplemental health plans (Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity)
To learn more about specialty plans or to request a quote for your clients, contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.