2023 Oxford New York small group plan updates
UnitedHealthcare, Oxford plans for 2023 include many innovations intended to help enhance the member experience and drive affordability.
UnitedHealthcare and Oxford plans for 2023 include many innovations intended to help enhance the member experience and drive affordability in the market. The following are highlights of several key initiatives that will take place for our new and returning New York Oxford clients and members, beginning Jan. 1, 2023.
New York Oxford small group plans will have some of the most competitive rates in the market for 2023, including in the mid-Hudson region. Oxford brokers, plan sponsors and members will be able to take advantage of the following improvements in the coming year.1
- Out-of-pocket costs will be eliminated in standard fully insured group plans for certain preferred prescription drugs, including short and long-acting insulins as well as medications to treat emergencies such as severe allergic reactions, opioid overdoses and acute asthma attacks2
- UnitedHealthcare Vision benefit is embedded in all New York Oxford small group Freedom plans for new business and upon renewal3
Reduced out-of-pocket costs
- Behavioral Health outpatient services will be covered at the primary care provider (PCP) copay amount instead of the specialist copay
- Oxford Preferred Lab Network provides coverage with a $0 copay
- A $5 PCP copay for dependent children has been added to our Oxford Zero Deductible (ZD) medical plans
- New virtual primary care physician visit feature included with all plans
Increased reward potential
- UnitedHealthcare Rewards for all New York small group plans will allow members to earn up to $300 per year in addition to the Sweat Equity® program, which rewards members up to $400 annually4, 5
- 1-year Peloton® App membership offer is now extended through June 20236
Accessible specialty benefits
- It’s easy to get a specialty quote with SAMx on uhceservices.com. In offering medical, dental and vision with UnitedHealthcare, members will have one site of service, one mobile app and one ID number.
- Oxford brokers can earn specialty bonuses through the UnitedHealthcare Broker Bonus program, which ends Dec. 31, 2022.7
For additional details about these exciting developments for 2023, as well as products grids, Network Fact Sheets and other program collateral to aid in sales and client support efforts, please sign in to uhceservices.com and visit the Resources section.
For questions, please contact your Oxford sales representative or the Client Services team at 1-888-201-4216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.