Introducing Surest for 51+ fully insured business in Pennsylvania
Surest is remodeling health insurance from floor to ceiling, now for Pennsylvania employers and employees
SurestTM, a UnitedHealthcare company, redesigned how health plans work by removing deductibles, offering clear costs in advance of treatment, providing opportunities to lower health care costs for both employers and employees.
UnitedHealthcare of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce that Surest, which has been available to self-funded customers since 2020, will be available to fully insured groups with 51+ eligible employees in Pennsylvania beginning with Dec. 1, 2022, effective dates.
The Surest experience
Surest provides members:
- Access to the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network of 1.2 million physicians1
- An easy-to-use app and website that lets members shop and compare care options before making an appointment
- Price visibility with clearly defined costs that don’t require complicated math to determine the total cost (no deductibles or coinsurance)
- The opportunity to save on health care costs – 46% of Surest members have lower out-of-pocket costs compared to traditional plans2
Surest provides employers:
- The opportunity to save up to 15% when compared to a traditional managed care plan3
- Access to a simplified health plan, with 82% of Surest members reporting they have a better understanding of their previous health plan4
Learn more about how Surest is redesigning health plans.
Please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative to find out how to get a quote for your clients.