Improved Employee Engagement Planner now available on all eServices platforms
New updates and features in the Employee Engagement Planner are now available to brokers, Small Business customers and Key Account customers.
- All states
An enhanced Employee Engagement Planner experience launched on June 7, 2021, accessible through Employer eServices, United eServices, and uhceservices.com. With updated filtering options and a redesigned user interface, it’s now even easier for Small Business and Key Account customers and brokers to quickly find and access communications for employees. The goal of the Planner is to help improve employees’ understanding of their health plans, improve their health and lower costs.
The Employee Engagement Planner auto-populates a full plan year’s calendar with timely, relevant communications that brokers and customers can send to keep employees engaged with their health plan throughout the year. In addition to the calendar, users can view all topics included in the Planner at any time, including:
- Communications to help employees get started with their health plans.
- Information on health and wellness programs.
- Useful digital tools and resources.
Value to brokers and customers
- Get materials faster. A few clicks puts ready-to-send employee emails, fliers and brochures at users’ fingertips.
- Save time. No more searching, because everything is organized by topic and calendar view – all in one place. Plus, users can set email alerts when it’s time to share communications with employees.
- Spread the news. Content calendars make it easier to keep employees informed on the most important topics relative to key times throughout the plan year.
Value to employees
- Prepare for their new health plan. Whether they’re new to their health plan or existing UnitedHealthcare members, employees will learn what to do before their plan begins.
- Start using their health plan. Communications detail how the plan works, how to avoid cost surprises, where to go for care and more. In fact, 78% of members found UnitedHealthcare onboarding materials helpful in understanding their plan.*
- Learn about the perks of the plan. Employees will become familiar with the health and wellness programs included in their plan.
Audience and accessibility
Intended for fully insured Small Business and Key Account brokers and customers, Planner topics include standard programs across fully insured groups. The Planner is available on United eServices and Employer eServices portals under Quick Links for Small Business and Key Accounts user profiles, and under the Resources tab at uhceservices.com for Oxford employers. At this time, the Employee Engagement Planner is not available to UnitedHealthcare West or UMR customers.
- Log in to your eServices portal to access the Employee Engagement Planner today:
a. UnitedHealthcare brokers – go to unitedeservices.com under Quick Links.
b. UnitedHealthcare employers – go to employereservices.optum.com under Quick Links.
c. For Oxford – go to uhceservices.com under the Resources tab.
- Explore the Planner and its available materials, see how it functions and begin sharing communications with employees.
- Review the reference materials to learn more about the Planner and how to use its key features.
For questions, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
*2019 New member tracker survey data.
New releases, updates and notifications for a broad spectrum of UnitedHealthcare products and services.
Important, required notices for products, plans, forms and more.
Need-to-know operational announcements for you and your clients.